Job type: full time, permanent
Direct Air is an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 accredited company with continued growth in our projects and installation departments. In this exciting role you will be responsible for health & safety, quality and environmental compliance and improvements. The role involves maintaining ISO standards, including process reviews, auditing, and proactive management of nonconformities and corrective actions.
You will also collate and manage quality and performance data and use to identify areas for improvement, as well as analysing root cause and defects and nonconformities, implement corrective action and update processes with lessons learned.
- Responsible for coordinating the activities required to meet and maintain our quality ISO9001, environmental ISO14001 and Health & Safety ISO 45001 standards
- Assist with the achievement and maintenance of other accreditations in line with business requirements
- Manage control procedures and maintain our central register for COSHH, RAMS and PPE, training matrix, pre PQQ (prequalifying questionnaires) and quality control records
- Understand and comply with all applicable requirements of the Company’s ISO quality system as documented in the Quality manual, operating procedures and work instructions
- Continue to be aware and up to date with new legislation whilst maintaining a working knowledge of all HSE legislation and developments that affect our industry
- Ensure that safe practices and procedures are followed by all employees
- Oversee and deliver effective solutions for managing quality complaints through analysis and robust follow up actions in conjunction with the relevant departments/sites.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement where practicable.
- Support all internal teams to update process documentation as part of their annual review and/or when significant changes occur.
- Provide relevant reports on documentation that requires review, is in-date, is due for update, and other data as required.
- Drive, create and maintain risk assessments and SOP’s
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required, in order to meet KPIs
What we need from you
The successful candidate will need an understanding of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 management system standards, ISO 9001 Internal qualified and have continual improvement experience.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate (desirable)
- Experience in auditing & risk assessments (desirable)
- HSQE experience – 3 years (desirable)
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Able to work autonomously and with a self-motivated and proactive approach.
- Takes ownership of tasks and sees them through to completion.
- Very proficient with MS applications such as Excel and Word.
- IT proficient and able to learn and comprehend new systems quickly.
- A resilient and adaptable mindset with experience working in a fast-paced and demanding role and organisation.
- Strong communicator
- Critical analysis
- Experience of developing policies and procedures
Please send your CV and accompanying covering letter to email@example.com