Due to ongoing growth we require to recruit a keen enthusiastic individual who will work within the stores/warehouse department providing support to our service and installation departments. During your apprenticeship, you will work within all areas of the business to ensure you gain solid all-round experience and an understanding of what we do.
Role will involve:
- Receiving and despatching goods
- Move and stack materials
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or other areas and duties as assigned
- Preparing job boxes for service department
- Good level of numeracy
- Good level of literacy
- Competent IT skills in Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic approach to work
- Keen to learn new skills
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
Starting salary: Competitive salary
Hours: 40 hours per week, 7.30am-4pm, Mon-Fri
Development: On completion of the apprenticeship, the role will be reviewed, and progression opportunities considered.
Direct Air & Pipework Ltd are one of the UK’s leading installers of compressed air equipment working on installation projects throughout the UK.
Our customers range from small local businesses to nationwide accounts including: Royal Mail, Thatcher’s Cider, Accord Healthcare, McCain’s
Due to continual expansion Direct Air are seeking a Business Admin Apprentice based at our Coventry offices. You will be working in a business environment supporting the Projects Department. This role will involve assisting Project Engineers in their ability to quote, design and manage installation projects.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with members of our projects and installations teams
- Dealing with email and customer queries
- Producing business documentation
- Reporting on projects and quality
- Management of bespoke databases and CRM systems
- Information management
- Providing administration support
- Compliance management
- Opportunities to develop CAD design skills
You will receive full on the job training in all aspects of compressed air. This role will have great opportunities for progression for those who demonstrate the necessary application and aptitude.
- Ideally an interest in CAD design and/or engineering.
- Ability to also work as part of a team is essential.
- Effective communication with colleagues and customers.
- Commutable to Coventry.
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Target driven.
- Able to think quickly and make decisions.
- Experience in all OFFICE software including Word and Excel.
Starting salary: £4.80-£7 per hour
Hours: 39 hours per week, Mon-Fri
Development: opportunities for role to develop, in which the salary would increase alongside.